Friday, April 30, 2010

Introduction

Do you get frustrated when "left turners" don't yield at a four-way stop? Do you get frustrated when the drivers at the same four-way stop don't take their right-of-way, causing all the rush hour traffic to back up? Do you want to scream when people can't park between the lines?  Do you go crazy when the speed limit is a whopping 40 MPH and the car in front of you is driving at 28 MPH? Well, let me confess that SO DO I! But rather than let it ruin my day, so far (among other ideas) I have dreamed about having a camera to capture these idiotic moments to post on a blog. I imagined the horror of the people caught on video. I thrived on their perceived humiliation and embarassment. I then came back to reality and knew that most of these people do not care how they drive and even if they did care, they wouldn't know the difference anyway. In light of that, this is now the place to come to read about bad drivers, muse upon why drivers are bad, and see some examples of bad drivers. Happy driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment